New to podcasts? Not sure how to actually subscribe? Keen to leave us a review but not sure how?
Then you’re in the right place!
When Janine first suggested we create a Get It Done Mum podcast several months ago (I was just about to go on maternity leave!) I was keen, but very green when it came to podcasts. I’d listened to a few episodes from other people before but more by accident than by design, so the whole thing was a bit unknown.
Fast-forward to today and we’re all set to launch our first episodes. It’s been a HUGE learning experience and we’re so excited to go live – the content we have to share and the guests that we’ve interviewed so far are just so inspiring and truly will help you take your business forward, so it’s important that you know how to access these resources.
So read on to find out everything you need to know about
- listening to and subscribing to our podcast,
- how you can leave us a rating and review (cos we always want to hear your feedback!),
- how you can be in to win prizes valued at over $1000!
In iTunes (on your computer):
- Click this link here (this will open a new tab showing our podcast)
- Click on the blue box saying “view in iTunes“.
- A box will appear, click on “launch application“. This simply opens your iTunes on your computer.
- To subscribe, click the Subscribe button in the left column below the show logo.
- To give us a rating and review, click Ratings and Reviews just above the show description and below the show name in the middle.
- Click Write a Review.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will be prompted to create one now.
- If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Enter the title and the review.
- Be sure to click on the number of stars (hopefully 5) but we want you to be honest!
- Click Submit and you are done (the review will take time to show up so don’t worry if it’s not there straight away).
In iTunes (On Your iPhone or iPad):
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Make sure you’re in the iTunes Store by clicking on the Store button (upper left corner for iPhone, lower left corner for iPad).
- Go to the search box at the top of the screen and type in Get It Done Mum, and hit Enter.
- Scroll down to the Podcasts section and click on Get It Done Mum.
- To subscribe, click on the SUBSCRIBE button near the top.
- To rate and review the show, click on either Reviews (on the iPhone) or Ratings and Reviews (on the iPad).
- You may be asked to enter your password for your Apple ID.
- Click on the Write a Review button.
- If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, you will be asked to enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Click on the number of stars (hopefully 5)!
- Enter your title and your review.
- Click Submit in the upper right corner. You are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.
We really appreciate the time you’ve taken to do this, and here’s why:
We believe it is possible for Mums to build profitable businesses and still have plenty of time left-over for the important things in life. That’s why we are on a mission to be the Number 1 Podcast for Business Mum’s – so we can help even more Mum’s to contribute to the world via their businesses alongside a balanced and healthy family-friendly lifestyle. The more ratings, reviews, and subscribers we have, the better exposure we’ll get and the more people we can help.
Thanks to Amy and Peggy!
Thank you to Amy Scott of Nomadtopia Radio for letting us model these instructions off hers (which were modeled off those written by Peggy Freeh of Simple Daily Practice Radio). Feel free to check out their podcasts now that you know how to listen in!