Do you ever wonder if it’s actually possible to succeed in business as a Mum of young kids? These two Mums will prove that it is.
Today’s podcast episode features Jo and Fran from FranJo’s Kitchen – their business has literally exploded within just 2 and a half years.
In this episode we talk about how they achieved 400% growth in one year in their product based businsess (and that’s the same year in which they had 3 newborns between them), how they structure their week around their 5 young children, the realities of being in busines, including that the best laid plans can (and do) go out the window and some pretty major learning opportunities they’ve had – and how they moved on from them! Fran and Jo also share their insights into what has lead to their success so far, why they are currently reinvesting all their profits back into their business and key things they’ve learned along the way.
These two Mums are just great to chat with as they are so down to earth,open about their experiences, and truly passionate about their work in the world, the products they create, and the difference they make– so listen in to hear how they’ve done it!
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Jo, Fran, and Jo cover in the interview:
- How Fran and Jo achieved 400% growth in a year (with 3 newborns in tow!)
- How they structure their week around their 5 children
- How to set your business up for success, quickly
- The realities of being in business as a Mum
- How business plans can help you succeed (but can sometimes get thrown out the window!)
- The mistakes and major opportunities Jo and Fran have had along the way and what they’ve learnt from them
- Tips picked up along the way applicable to anyone starting up a new business
Resources we talked about:
- Franjo’s Kitchen – healthy snacks for new mums and their families
Join the Conversation:
Were you inspired by the success story of these two Aussie mums? Share in the comments below!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>