Do you own a product based business? If so, this weeks podcast episode is a MUST LISTEN! We interview productpreneur coach Catherine Langman on all things sales, with a specific focus on product-based businesses. We cover how to make more sales, the common mistakes many product-based business owners make, getting a great campaign set up for Xmas, how to craft email sequences that convert, how to overcome your fear of being too ‘salesy’ and much much more, including tips that many service based business owners will also benefit from.
One lucky Mum also put her hand up for a live critique of her sales funnel during this episode – congrats and thank-you to Lisa Madarasz of Eco Deals for being brave enough to put her hand up for live feedback – so many great learnings to take away! (if you’re interested in similar opportunities be sure to come over and join our free Facebook group ‘Get it Done Mum Connect’)
Here’s what one Mum said about this interview “Far out! Catherine’s interview was more like a mini training that I seriously would pay money for, it is gold! I have sent an email to my entrants to my competition as an action and I haven’t even finished listening to the whole thing yet. Thanks it has been invaluable” (Laura Morley of Looloo – Toilet Training Solutions)
So, don’t miss out! Prioritise the time to listen in to this episode THIS WEEK so you can start turning things around in your business as soon as possible. You can watch or listen in to the interview here ->>
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what J9 and Catherine cover in the podcast conversation:
- Catherine’s experience of owning a highly successful product based business herself
- What Catherine does now to help product-based entrepreneurs (productpreneurs!)
- Catherine’s key tips for planning a kick ass marketing campaign for your product leading into Christmas
- How to keep your campaigns simple and plan your timeline in advance – how often you should be sending emails
- How to use Facebook Remarketing to boost your product sales – why it’s so important not to overthink it!
- Tips for a great product-based sales funnel, including a critique of Lisa Madarasz’s Eco Deals sales funnel
- What kinds of emails to write to your tribe after they subscribe
- What you need to think about to ensure that you can take some time off over the busy festive season without having to be dealing with work stuff all the time!
Three great FREE bonuses on offer with this episode:
- Catherine’s Marketing campaign planner
- Catherine’s Email campaign workbook (the three emails to go out after lead magnet subscribe)
- Feedback support on your Xmas campaign ideas! If you are struggling with funky and creative ideas for your xmas campaign, you are invited to come over to the Get It Done Mum Connect Facebook group for a brainstorm. You’ll receive input and ideas from our great community of Mums, as well as input from Catherine, J9 and Jo!
Resources we talked about:
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Join the Conversation:
Share in the comments section below how are you making sales on your product based business!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>