Episode 50 wahoo!!!!
Yes mums! Today we are celebrating the 50th episode of the Get It Done Mum Podcast! We can’t believe we made it, or how quickly 50 episodes has flown by (kinda like having small kids right?)
In this week’s celebratory episode, we’re going to take you through our top ten tips for starting a podcast, including our do’s and don’t’s, and mistakes we’ve made along the way.
If it’s ever crossed your mind to start a podcast, this one’s a definite listen, but it’s an entertaining episode whether podcasting is up your alley or not! So, if you’re planning to launch a podcast for your business or curious on how podcasting works, watch or listen to the interview here
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what J9 and Jo cover in the podcast interview:
- Why podcasting is SUCH a great addition to your business on so many levels
- Why you need to go into podcasting with your eyes wide open
- Key things to think about before getting started
- The top tips we learned along the way, for creating a great podcast that doesn’t take up all your time
- How to get a team on board to support you from the start
- Why your launch is so important!
- When it’s OK to delay your podcast (and when it’s not)
- How to make things flow like a dream once your podcast is up and running
Resources we talked about:
Our Top Ten Steps for getting started with podcasting
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, grab our free download: Our Top Ten Steps for getting started with podcasting.
Learn from what we’ve learned, avoid the mistakes we’ve made, and leapfrog your progress so you can launch your podcast faster and with less stress! Simply enter your details below:
Join the Conversation:
Do you run podcast? What’s your story on starting your podcast from the ground up? Please share in the comment section below. Thank you!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>