Creating a balance between your business and family life is no simple task.
Having a business is like nursing a baby – you have to give your full attention to it but you also have to have a REAL relationship with your spouse and kids. It can be tough to do both of these things well, as we’re sure many of you know!
In this week’s episode, Tarisha Tourok of Deeply In Love Again, shares her journey from being an unhappy accountant who felt disconnected with her former partner, to a relationship coach full of energy and enthusiasm for her new life and highly successful coaching business.
Don’t miss this interview as she reveals how to get the mojo back in your relationship, and how to approach a partner who is not supportive of your business.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Tarisha and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- Tarisha’s journey from being an accountant to a relationship expert
- Tarisha’s different approach to relationship counseling
- The importance of ‘finding yourself’
- Pressures of family life and business
- Tips for moms to improve connection with your partner
- How little things can lead to bigger impacts in your life
- Advice for partners with unsupportive partners
Resources we talked about:
Join the Conversation:
Does the interview today struck a chord in you? Did you ever felt these relationship issues in your life? Please share in the comment section below. Thank you!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>