We all know that we need a kick-ass lead magnet to build our online community, but few could say that while aiming to get 50 email addresses from their first ever freebie, they got more than four thousand! That’s exactly what happened to Wick Nixon from Wicked Wellbeing when she launched in early 2015 – and her business has continued to grow from there.
In this episode of the Get It Done Mum podcast, Wick tells the story of how she has turned her passion for cooking into a successful business in less than 12 months, and spills the beans on how she managed to grow her list to 4500 in just a month. Wick has tons of passion for her business and has lots of great ideas to share, not only from her own experience in business, but also on her area of expertise which is all about taking the stress out of making healthy meals for your family!
Listen in to hear Wick’s top tips for managing your kitchen and growing your business.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
FREE RESOURCE>>21 Day Marvelous Lunchbox Makeover
Here’s what Wick and Jo cover in the podcast interview:
- Wick’s story as she moved from Graphic Designer and passionate foodie to starting Wicked Wellbeing
- How Wick launched her first ‘lead magnet’ and got over 4500 new community members in the process!
- Her top tips for getting great media coverage and the impact this can have on business
- The different income streams this entrepreneur has coming into her business
- Why writing a book was the best thing she could have done in 2015 (and why she’d encourage others to do the same)
- The decision Wick made right at the start of her business journey that’s made the biggest difference to her success
- Wicks top 5 tips for stress free lunchboxes.j
Resources we talked about:
- FREE 21 Day Marvelous Lunchbox Makeover – 21 days of healthy recipes and tips for your kids lunchboxes!
- Marvelous Lunchbox Makeover Cookbook – Wick’s cookbook which includes healthy kids breaky, lunch and dinner ideas
- The new podcast Mind Your Business – which has an episode specifically on outsourcing!
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Outsource! How to move from “I can’t afford it” to “I”m in”! Wick acknowledges that money can be an issue but shares her ideas on what she has started with in terms of outsourcing and her upcoming plans!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show! Find out how.