Have you lost your mojo when it comes to writing great copy for your newsletter / blog / website? Are you a service-based business dying to hear how to create products to grow your income in less time?
This interview with Kris Emery – who does editing ‘but a little bit sexier’ – covers it all. She shares her top tips for women in business to get back into flow so you can not only enjoy the process of writing for your business, but feel great about what you put out in the world.
She also talks about her own business journey from freelancer to entrepreneur and opens up about her business model to demonstrate how she doubled her income in a service-based business within a year.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
FREE RESOURCE>>How to cheat at writing
Here’s what Kris and Jo cover in the podcast interview:
- The difference between proofreading and editing!
- How to take a service-based business online, and create leveraged income
- How Kris doubled her revenue in one year
- Kris’ top 3 tips for writing great content
- How you can start to enjoy the writing process (instead of putting it off)
- How to get your hands on Kris’ free resource
- Kris’ awesome opportunity for one lucky listener to win a copy of Web Words and Wonderlust! Enter in the comments below.
Resources we talked about:
- How to cheat at writing – the free resource on Kris’ site that will have you feeling confident about loving writing again!
- Kris’ blog post about how she doubled her income in 2015
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Outsource! If you seriously want to earn great income in part time hours then it’s essential to offload the tasks that you procrastinate over and that suck up your precious time. This not only means they get done much faster but your time is freed up to do those tasks you love and that generate more revenue for your business. Kris shares how she got started with outsourcing – first up was social media and next was all her accounts and you can hear the joy in her voice when she talks about the freedom of having a team on board to help!
Be in to win a copy of Web Words and Wonderlust:
Do you want to enjoy writing more and to feel great about what you’re putting out into the world? Then be in to win your copy of Kris’ writing guide Web Words and Wonderlust – a 6 step journey to make your writing more exciting.
To enter, leave a comment below sharing:
- a bit about you and your business
- your biggest challenge when it comes to writing for your business
The winner will be drawn one week after this interview goes live so make sure you enter by leaving your thoughts below.
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show! Find out how.