Do you realise that prolonged periods of stress can be catastrophic to your health? If you have a pattern of overworking and pushing yourself too hard, or you suspect you are getting close to burn-out then stop what you are doing right now and listen in to this interview with Angela Counsel!
Angela debunks the myths about stress and gives you concrete tools for minimising the effects that stress can have on your long-term health and wellbeing. Angela lays it out straight when it comes to living a vital life and what you need to do to make it happen.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
FREE COPY OF THE SECRET MUMS BUSINESS BOOK>> Click here
Here’s what Angela and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- The true price you and your family pay when you allow stress and burnout to take over your life.
- The difference between pressure and stress
- Can we simply make a choice not to feel stressed or is it something that occurs subconsciously?
- Tools for breaking negative patterns when it comes to stress and burnout
- How to live a vital life and minimise the impact of stress on you and your family
- Angela’s journey and how she has come out the other end of burnout to discover her passion and help other Mums make great choices about their health and wellbeing.
Resources we talked about:
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Take the step and outsource. You can’t do it all, so start getting help as soon as you can. Angela is currently adding several new people to her team as well as outsourcing parts of her life outside of work, like the house-cleaning! And don’t hide behind fear – Angela suspects that many women hold back from outsourcing and letting go of the tasks they don’t like or aren’t good at because of an underlying fear of stepping out and shining at what they really do well….so dig a little deeper and ask yourself what is really holding you back from letting go of tasks to someone else!
Join the Conversation:
Do you regularly feel stressed and fear that it may be impacting on your family too much? Have you ever considered giving up on your business because of it? Perhaps you have a pattern of burn out and are looking for tools to make sure you break this pattern?
Whatever your experience of stress, we’d love it if you shared your story here in the comments. It’s wonderful for other Mums out there who may also be struggling with overwhelm and stress to understand that they are not alone in this!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>