If you have an online store but are struggling to hit your sales targets then today’s interview with Helle Warming from Lucas Loves Cars is a must listen!
In this interview we pick Helle’s brain about how she has grown her online business, how it is that she has managed to hit her sales targets every month and her tips for getting your online store up and running and making a tidy profit.
Helle makes no bones of the fact that she is still has plenty of room for growth in her own business, but as you’ll see she has already accumulated an incredible amount of knowledge about succeeding online and her biz is rocking – which is why she was acknowledged with an emerging entrepreneurs award at the 2015 AusMumpreneurs Business Awards.
Read on to learn from Helle’s successess and ‘learning opportunities’ as she has grown Lucas Loves Cars to what it is today.
Here’s what Helle and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- How Helle drives traffic and visitors to her site (and most importantly, how she attracts the kind of visitors that buy!)
- How to stick at it when the going gets tough
- Great tips and ideas for your email newsletters – and why email is SO important to making sales.
- how to network strategically so you get results from your efforts
- how to run a specials promotion that gets results
- how to set up your home page and website so that it’s user friendly for your visitors and get’s results in terms of sales
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Resources we talked about:
- Lucas Loves Cars – Helle’s online store
- Birdsnest Online Fashion Store – an example of online store Hella loves
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Take the leap into outsourcing and give the work you dislike (like bookkeeping?) to someone else so that you can focus your time on the jobs that are going to increase sales. That’s the next BIG step for Helle and she is in the throes of handing over some of her workload as she works towards a 20 hour work week. She’s going to keep us in the loop with how it goes!
Join the Conversation:
Do you run an online shop? If so, what are you struggling with right now? Are you planning to implement any of Helle’s tips in your own business? Pray tell in the comments below!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show! Find out how.