Have you ever had a bright idea or had a great plan that would send you catapulting into the next level of business but just not had the funds to implement it? Is there one area of your business that could take your business forward, if only you had the money?
Well today’s guest, Anna Guenther, has developed PledgeMe – a powerful crowdfunding tool to raise funds for a specific project. But PledgeMe is about more than just money, it is also a great way to market yourself or your business, to test your idea and to gain feedback on what you are doing. With PledgeMe you can create connections with your supporters that turn them into raving fans and brand ambassadors!
Listen in to find out how you can use PledgeMe to develop your business and grow your dreams.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Anna and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- How PledgeMe started and what crowdfunding actually is
- Key tips for making crowdfunding work for you
- Exactly how much money you CAN raise from a campaign
- How PledgeMe supports techno-phobes who lack confidence online
- Why Anna didn’t sleep for a year…
- Anna’s take on making business fun and pick up on some tools you can use!
Resources we talked about:
- Equity crowd funding
- Yeastie Boys
- PledgeMe Events >> follow on Twitter for updates
- Anna’s crowdsourced list of inspiring NZ businesswomen available for media interviews on the Idealog blog
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Anna’s top tip is to use technology well in order to streamline your business and communicate with both co-workers and clients. As you work, find the efficiencies in what you do so things can run smoothly.
Join the conversation!
How do you feel about crowdfunding? Have you ever considered this before? What would you want to crowdfund for? We’d love to hear your thoughts, please post in the comments below…
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show! Find out how.