Money can cause a lot of angst and fear, and that’s before you even mention children or starting up a business! Finances can be a constant struggle, causing stress in relationships, and feelings of overwhelm and doubt.
Well, today’s guest, Vangile Makwakwa, has been through it all including starting her business with a $60,000 debt and living with depression from a young age. Now Vangile loves being able to make a great living from her business while doing what she loves – and in this interview she shares how you can do this too.
Listen in to find out more about how you can confront your money fears, use emotional intelligence for financial success to get rid of debt, and create investment portfolios so you can live the life you love.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Vangile and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- How your relationship with money could be holding you back (from success and from being happy)
- Emotional intelligence and money tips
- Why being vulnerable could be key to your business growth
- How we can teach our kids to be wise with money
- Vangile’s revenue model in her business
- How Vangile’s niche is not what she expected (and how this could apply to you!)
Resources we talked about:
- Heart, Mind and Money
- Wealthy Money E-course
- Free gift: First few chapters of Heart, Mind and Money
- Connecting with the Divine in Money download
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Build a team! Getting help and delegating must be a first priority… in Vangile’s situation it has cost her money in her business to NOT have a team as she was unable to respond fast enough. Vangile would hire a personal assistant and a technical person, and is also looking at hiring and training another coach to take on more of her clients.
Join the conversation!
How do you feel about money? Are you on top of your finances or does it leave you confused and overwhelmed? What area of your finances would you most like to have support of a financial coach in? We’d love to hear your thoughts, please post in the comments below…
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show! Find out how.