Are you struggling to generate more leads and traffic to your website?
If so, you are certainly not alone!
Perhaps you have been trying to trying to attract more traffic for a while but nothing seems to work? Or you may be doing nothing much at all because you don’t have a clue where to start!
Or perhaps you’ve come close to paying someone else to do your SEO for you – and good on you – but you stopped short of taking the leap because you were fearful of all the dodgy SEO service providers out there.
Whichever category you fall into, this week’s podcast interview with traffic and leads expert Lindsey Anderson is going to help you BIG TIME!
Before we interviewed Lindsey, we asked the Mums in our free Facebook group to hit us with all their SEO and website traffic related questions, then during the interview we nailed them!
PLUS Lindsey shared her top 5 steps for driving more traffic and getting ranked in search engines.
Along the way, we also dived into the importance of capturing the new traffic to your site with a lead magnet. This will mean you are not only attracting new visitors, but creating leads that will eventually convert into paying customers too.
To discover all Lindsey’s insider SEO and traffic secrets, watch the video or listen in to the audio in this blog post>>
FREE PDF DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EPISODE!!
Lindsey’s tips were so awesome that we’ve compiled them into a free PDF download for you too. Scroll down this post to get your hands on a copy.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Lindsey and J9 cover in the interview:
- How long it takes to get results with SEO and how much money you need to spend to get good results
- How to drive traffic with paid ads, quickly
- The importance of email as a tool to convert your website traffic to leads for your business
- Free tools you can use to find people to share you content and create back-links on your site (which drives more traffic)
- How to use back-links in an effective way to drive more traffic
- Things to watch out for when paying to get SEO help and why it’s important to play a long game
- Keyword research – what is it and how to do it
- How to use YOAST SEO to step you through optimising your site for SEO
- Why you should be using Google Analytics to track your results – and the three most important questions to ask yourself when it comes to your website traffic
- What a bounce rate is (and how to improve yours!)
- Why content is still KING!
- Yoast SEO – WordPress Plugin
- Triberr.com – a tool for content creators to get more social shares and drive more traffic
Join the Conversation:
Do you have other tips to improve your site’s SEO? Share in the comments below!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>