Have you ever considered how focusing in on ONE particular challenge or need your clients face might skyrocket your success?
If your business is not taking off as fast as you might like, or no matter what you do, you just don’t seem to get the traction you are after, then you must listen into this week’s podcast interview because it’s a perfect example of how ‘niching down’ on one particular client challenge can create tremendous opportunities for you and your business.
Today’s guest expert, Jessica Rhodes of Interview Connections, was working as a generalist VA for her Dad when she noticed a steady pattern of clients needing support to get themselves booked on podcasts. Everyone seemed to want this service, but no one was offering it. So this Mumpreneur took a leap into the unknown and set up a business doing it herself!
In this interview Jessica shares her top tips for getting booked on your first podcast show, plus she reveals how she has set her interview booking service up so that she is still able to work part-time, despite rapid growth and the fact that her team are now managing over 100 clients.
To hear more about how she did it and access Jessica’s tips for getting booked on YOUR first podcast show, click on the link below. We’ve also pulled her tips together into a fantastic download for you, 100% free of charge (leave us a comment at the end of the blog post if you’d like to get your hands on it!)
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Jessica and J9 cover in the interview:
- How Jessica spotted a great business opportunity while working as a Virtual Assistant, ran with it, and found herself with a highly successful (and much more scalable) business!
- What to do when your business takes off….fast!
- Why Jessica prefers not to work at home
- How Jessica has built up her team of eight guest bookers (who work hard to get her clients podcast speaking gigs), over 100 clients yet manages to work part-time
- How getting an EA (executive assistant) has transformed Jessica’s life!
- What a Speaker Bio is, how Jessica and her team use them to get regular podcast bookings for their guests
- Tips for creating a great Speaker Bio so that you can get yourself booked to speak!
- Jessica’s pointers for getting through your first interview as a guest speaker (and her own experience of this, including her fears!)
- Two powerful client success stories of Jessica’s, which demonstrate the effectiveness of getting yourself booked as a guest speaker on podcasts
Jessica has recently launched a fantastic new book on podcasting! If you are interested in getting yourself booked as a podcast guest OR in starting up your own podcast it’s a must buy.
The title is “ATTRACT NEW PROSPECTS AND CLIENTS, GET NOTICED IN NEW MARKETS, AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY BEING AN “IN-DEMAND” CELEBRITY PODCAST GUEST (AND HOSTING YOUR OWN PODCAST TOO)”
Click here to get your hands on a copy
Join the Conversation:
Were you inspired by the success story of Jessica Rhodes? Share in the comments below!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>