Today’s podcast guest Yvonne Morrisson is a profit coach who believes that paying yourself a great income doesn’t have to wait until you hit a certain income threshold – far from it in fact!
In this interview, Yvonne and Jo delve into money matters and Yvonne shares her tips on how you can take control of your business finances, including setting your business up so that you can pay yourself, even when just starting out.
We also talk about specific questions that come up ALL the time from Mums in the Get It Done Mum Connect Facebook Group, like when to get an accountant, when to register as a company, how to price your products and much more!
If you’re ready to learn how to take control of your business finances, watch or listen in now:
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Jo and Yvonne cover:
- Why the financial side of business can feel so hard and scary for Mums
- When it’s worth getting an accountant onboard (and how to find a good one)
- When to register as a company
- How to deal with GST
- Why paying tax is a GOOD thing! (you might be surprised)
- How to start paying yourself from your business, even if you’re not earning a lot
- Pricing and financial goal setting
- Why it’s so important that you pay yourself from your business
- Money mindset
Resources we talked about:
- Yvonne’s website – The Business Boutique
- Her Free Resource – Profit First introduction to the money management system Yvonne discussed
Join the Conversation:
Share with us in the comments below: How well do you manage your business finances!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>