Do you have a Facebook group but struggle to post regular, engaging content? Perhaps you’re thinking about starting one up, but aren’t sure if it’s the right fit for you? Or it could be that you already have a thriving Facebook group or online community, but you’re struggling to figure out how to translate it into sales for your business. If any of these sound familiar, then you’re going to love this weeks podcast interview with social media strategist Pauline Stockhausen.
Listen in to hear how Pauline has built a thriving membership site, multiple Facebook groups (for herself and her clients) and an email list of 65k in a very short time period. You’re going to love the concrete tips and learnings Pauline shares in this interview, a big thanks to you Pauline for being so generous and open about your philosophy and the tricks that have worked (and haven’t) along the way!
Are you ready to rock your Facebook Group and your other online communities? Watch or listen in to the interview here
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what J9 and Pauline cover in the podcast conversation:
- How Pauline started out in business as a single Mum and where she’s got to 7 years later
- What is an online community and how do Facebook groups fit within that space
- The amazing growth of Pauline’s email community to 65k highly engaged subscribers – how did she do it?!!!
- The power of storytelling to sell your products and services without that ‘icky’ selling feeling
- The role that attraction marketing and FOMO (fear of missing out) can play in converting your loyal tribe members into paying clients
- Pauline’s tips for using competitions to engage your existing tribe as well as grow your online community
Resources we talked about:
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Join the Conversation:
Share in the comments section below how you manage your Facebook groups or other online communities!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>