Do you want to create authentic, thriving relationships with your team and clients?
Relationships – whether it’s with your clients, your team, or your family, have got to be your highest priority right? After all, these are the people most important to us in life!
That’s why we are so excited to share this week’s podcast interview with Maureen McCarthy and Zelle Nelson, creators of ‘The Blueprint of We’. This transformational tool is being used by thousands of businesses and individuals around the world to create thriving business and personal relationships. We should know, we’ve been using it for years now and have trained in the tool with Maureen and Zelle!
People often comment on how great our relationship is, and we’re proud of how we’ve managed to navigate through the ups and downs of entrepreneurship (there’s been enough of them!) and come out the other end with a partnership that is stronger than ever. This tool is what has set us up to do this, which is why we wanted to share it with you.
To find out more about what the Blueprint of We is and how you can use it to create thriving relationships with your business partners, clients and even your loved ones at home, watch or listen to this inspirational interview here ->>
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Maureen, Zelle, and Jo cover in the podcast interview:
- What is “The Blueprint of We”?
- The ‘Neuroscience of collaboration’ – How our brains work in collaborative spaces
- Why traditional conflict resolution is the wrong approach and why should we treat conflict as an opportunity to grow
- How “The Blueprint of We” is changing every entrepreneurs who uses it
- The “Blueprint of Me” for solo entrepreneurs where the relationship is between you and your mind
- How “Organisation Introduction Blueprint” fast tracks your business relationships
Resources we talked about:
- The Bluepint of We – The tool for mastering collaboration. You can download templates and free tools to get started and make it easy to share the concept to somebody else
- The Center for Collaborative Awareness
Join the Conversation:
Maureen & Zelle talked about how to create thriving relationships with your clients, your team and your family too, using ‘The Blueprint of WE’. Have you heard of this tool? If so, how did it help you with your business? Share in the comments below!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>