Do you struggle to convert your hard-earned Facebook likes to new business? Perhaps your target clients are on LinkedIn, but you’re finding it hard to connect with them?
Our guest for today, Vanessa Leota, has a knack for finding clients on social media, growing her virtual assistant business from a solo, part-time practice to a multi-VA company in a very short period of time at low-cost, by connecting with her ideal clients on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
In this interview, Vanessa shares her top tips for connecting directly with clients on social media, so that you can do it too!
Facebook Ads – a source of confusion and stress?
We know that many of you are playing around with Facebook Ads and getting mixed results. Vanessa also shares her personal experience and success running Facebook Ads, and reveals how you can make them work for you.
Are you ready? Hit the play button!
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what J9 and Vanessa cover in this podcast:
- Where you should hang out on Facebook
- The types of posts that will attract your ideal client in social media groups
- Vanessa’s strategy for attracting clients on LinkedIn
- What you need to understand about running Facebook ads — (it does require patience!)
- The evolution of Vanessa’s business journey
- Why hiring a business coach is a worthwhile investment
Resources we talked about:
- Social media platforms where you can find your clients: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- Vanessa’s Leadpages Checklist
- Leadpages — landing page creator
Ready to take action?!
Join our Facebook Group and be surrounded by a wonderful bunch of supportive and engaged mums!
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Vanessa has two tips for us: delegating, and being strict with where you spend your time. Because we are mums, we tend to have have a lot of things going on at the same time. Scheduling everything inside your timetable or calendar will help you get a lot done in the time you have available.
Join the Conversation:
Are you active in any group on Facebook or do you host your own group? Please share in the comment section below. Thank you!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>