Do you want a business that empowers you to make more money, in less time?
We’re guessing for most of you reading this, the answer is a resounding ‘hell yes!’ Indeed, the majority of Mums we work with in our coaching programmes have come to us because they need help to up their income, but not their time input.
And that’s why we’re so excited to share the story and expertise of today’s podcast guest Kathryn Hocking with you. If you have a skill or expertise that you want to share and create a big impact with, but you don’t know how to get it out there and make money from it, then Kathryn’s story is going to get you all fired up!
In this interview Kathryn argues that eCourses are the most time-effective way to package up your knowledge and expertise into an online product. Hailed as Australia’s ecourse queen, Kathryn is the best person to take advice from when it comes to two very important things:
1) translating all that knowledge in your head into fantastic ecourse content that you can share with thousands of people
2) how to launch your new (or existing) ecourse in a BIG way that reaches said thousands of people AND makes you great money!
You’ll discover a bunch of the most effective strategies Kathryn teaches in her ecourse launch formula programme, as well as bonus tips Kathryn has learnt on her business journey.
We also get to know Kathryn better as she shares her journey from the corporate world, to mumpreneur coaching, to making the decision to get specific with her offer and focus on being an ecourse coach and launch strategist.
All in all a highly valuable interview that left us – and will leave you — wanting more!
After completing this interview with Kathryn, we’re very excited to go and give our eCourse a spruce up and get clear about how we’re going to have a 5-figure launch ourselves in the near future!
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
Here’s what Kathryn and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- Why every mumpreneur should consider adding an ecourse to their income stream
- The role that mindset and education plays in launching a successful ecourse product
- Strategies that you can use to drive traffic and increase conversions during your launch
- The next best thing to invest in if you can’t afford to hire a business coach
- Kathryn’s opinion on getting professional branding
- The one thing that you can do to grow and scale your business
- How Kathryn pursues her passion for travelling along with motherhood and running a business
- The correlation between productivity and the number of hours that you work
Resources we talked about:
- eCourse Launch Formula Video Series
- Have a Bigger and Better Online Launch: An Interview with Kathryn Hocking
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Kathryn believes that the less time you are given, the more productive you are. So when you find that small bursts of time to work, whether just for 30 minutes or a couple of hours, make sure that you focus on what you need to do to get work done. Don’t waste time on social media.
Join the Conversation:
This interview with Kathryn had us thinking about whether we are maximising the opportunity presented by our own eCourse. How about you? Do you have an eCourse product in mind for your community? Get your ecourse idea validated by sharing it in the comment section below.
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>