If you are starting out and struggling to get the money flowing in your business, or you’ve been in biz for a while but are still having cashflow issues then you are going to be super-inspired by this interview with the Numbers Whisperer Nicole Fende.
We recorded this interview back in 2014 as part of our Midas Touch Mama online summit and it was our most viewed and most popular interview, so we couldn’t resist sharing it again here on the podcast.
It’s the money thing right!!! We know that this topic is HUGE for most, if not all, the Mums that we work with yet it is not often talked about so in this interview we dive straight in and talk about all things MONEY.
Too many Mums in biz shy away from this topic, crossing their fingers and hoping that the money will just flow. We have certainly been guilty of this ourselves in the past!
In this interview we talk openly and honestly about those money fears we all share, and we seek Nicole’s advice about how to effectively kick-start your business even if you have very little money to get started. We also discuss what to do about cash-flow as you grow.
Nicole has so much to offer and this interview is jam-packed full of ideas you can apply to your business right now – so you can start keeping more of your hard-earned money for yourself!
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS
PLEASE NOTE: The ‘Profit-Villian’ Resource referred to by Nicole in this interview as a free giveaway is not currently live but we’re working on it!
Here’s what Nicole, Jo and J9 cover in this podcast interview:
- What bootstrapping is and why it is popular with so many Mum’s starting out in business
- How to transform your idea from an expensive hobby to a profitable business.
- How to minimise your expenses and inject much-needed cashflow into your business when starting out (and beyond)
- When to spend money on big-ticket expenses like branding (and when not to!)
- The ONE most important barrier you need to overcome to get to the next level of income in your business
- The ‘head stuff’ you have around money that is holding you back and what to do about it.
You may also be interested in:
Ep 015 How to be Present with Money & Free Yourself of It’s Power Over You with Vangile Makwakwamay Click here to listen in.
EP 016 Why you should consider giving crowdfunding a go and how to make your campaign a success, with PledgeMe founder Anna Guenther. Click here to listen in.
Join the Conversation:
Are you bootstrapping Mama? How’s it going for you? Please share in the comments below:
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more mums find our show!
Never left a review before? Click here for quick & easy instructions >>