As the founder of the online giveaway tool, Dango, today’s podcast guest Allen Shegay knows that giveaways are a time efficient and very affordable way to build your list AND increase your sales.
If you are already using giveaways, then you’ll get some great tips from Allen in this interview about how to improve the results you are getting!
And if you’re new to the concept, listen in to find out the benefits and decide whether giveaways are something you want to start using.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE >> iTunes | Stitcher Radio| RSS|
|DOWNLOAD the transcript here|
|SHOW BONUSES: Massive discount on Dango membership from Allen Shegay
A step-by-step template for running your first giveaway from the Smart VA
Here’s what Allen and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- What Dango is and how even beginners can use this easy, low-cost tool for running giveaways that fuel list-growth
- One key reason why you should choose Dango over other giveaway tools
- Allen’s top tips for how to run a successful giveaway based on his analysis of over 500,000 Dango giveaway entries
- How you can use giveaways to get started with partnership marketing (something we’ve talked about a lot in previous episodes
- Examples of small businesses who are having success building their list with giveaways
- How to follow up on your giveaway to create sales.
Resources we talked about:
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Build a highly leveraged online product – because once you have a product in place that works, you can focus the majority of your time on getting exposure and making more sales. With a great marketing strategy it would be possible to achieve more sales over time while working less.
Join the conversation!
Have giveaways worked for you in the past? Do you have any tips or learnings you can share? Please post them in the comments below so we can all benefit from them!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more Mums find our show! Find out how