Many Mum business owners are fantastic relationship builders but we often fail to realise the full potential of the alliances we build with the people and businesses around us.
Simone will teach you how to get your ‘partner radar’ up so that you can see the full potential of the (many) opportunities you are surrounded with when it comes to partnership marketing – and how to go about creating ‘win-win’s in the right way.
Listen in to find out the benefits and decide if this is something worth considering in your business (we guarantee it will be!)
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE>> iTunes | Stitcher Radio | RSS|
|DOWNLOAD the transcript here|
Here’s what Simone and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- Simone’s story of change and development and finding her way to her current lifestyle.
- The importance of having realistic expectations in your new business – for your own sanity!
- It is possible to find win-win situations and leverage each other’s assets with partnership marketing if you start thinking a bit wider
- Simone’s business can empower you to identify partnerships that are truly going to help you achieve goals that are important to your lifestyle and goals
- Simone’s evidence/example that partnering works- she grew her database 460% in 90 days!
Resources we talked about:
- Free Partner Fast System download
- Simone’s Partner Fast Programme – for business owners serious about getting results from partnership marketing
- Jo & J9’s full length ‘how to’ Midas Touch Summit video interview with Simone
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Really focus on your highest value activities, think of the analogy of fitting rocks (the big stuff!) in the jar first, then the pebbles (next most important things) will fit between the rocks and the sand (less significant parts of life) will sift in between the gaps. If you fill the jar with sand first, there will be no room for rocks! Keep on track and have the right people around you to help keep you focused on the rock.
Join the conversation!
Are you currently using partnership marketing in your business? If so, what kind of results are you getting? Do you have questions about this way of marketing and doing business? Please post them in the comments below so we can all benefit from them!
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more Mums find our show! Find out how.