Building a business from scratch is a big undertaking and it can take time to start generating a decent income for yourself. This can be really stressful when you are under pressure to support your family or perhaps feel you need to return to work if your business doesn’t start making money quick-smart.
That’s why we LOVE what today’s podcast guest Danielle Greason is doing in her business, because she is offering Mums an alternative; a legitimate way to start earning money quickly online, whilst also gaining the skills you need to build an online business, if that is what you dream of doing.
Listen in to find out more and decide whether working as a freelancer as your own boss could be the right option for you and your family. If you have ever considered getting out of the rat race and replacing the daily grind with a life full of choice and adventure, then you’ll get some great inspiration from Danielle about how to start creating an income online from scratch so that you can support your dream lifestyle.
|SUBSCRIBE for FREE>> iTunes | Sticher Radio | RSS|
|DOWNLOAD the transcript here|
Here’s what Danielle and J9 cover in the podcast interview:
- How Danielle, her husband and kids managed to up and leave a stressful inner city life for a relaxed, family orientated lifestyle in Costa Rica
- How to quickly earn an income you can live from without previous experience (while getting great business skills at the same time!)
- Danielle’s top tips on what skills and resources you need to master online business
- How Danielle can support you into a location independent work place
- How long it can take to get results and what you can potentially earn.
Resources we talked about:
- Free Gift from Danielle “35 Websites to Find Online Work in Marketing, Writing, Tech, Admin and Customer Support”
- Danielle’s Bizskills course
- Danielle’s other business, Greason Media
- Online tools that are useful in providing online business services
Top tip for a 20 hour a week (or less!) business:
Get rid of project work or ad hoc client work, it is more time consuming and harder to delegate and systemise this type of job. Whatever your service offering may be, it is more effective to support your clients with ongoing packages – they get better results and the work is more time-efficient for you to deliver (and systematise).
Join the conversation!
Were you surprised to hear Danielle’s take on online business? Does it tempt you to set yourself up as a solo-virtual assistant while you build your dream business on the side? Perhaps you’re considering throwing in the towel altogether and moving to Costa Rica! We’d love to hear your thoughts, please post in the comments below.
Enjoying the Get It Done Mum podcast?
Please leave a review in Itunes or Stitcher to help more Mums find our show! Find out how.